Ten more reasons why you should visit
Arenal La Fortuna Costa Rica
Casa Luna Hotel & Spa one of the most hotels most committed to the environment conservation in La Fortuna Costa Rica
- All rooms have solar panels that power the shower and air conditioning, marking a great step in energy saving and use of renewable sources, the only hotel in the area with this quality.
- The use of environmentally friendly products is part of our philosophy.
- The hotel has garbage cans with the necessary separation for recycling and proper waste disposal.
- A part of Casa Luna’s property was assigned for the protection and conservation of the forest near the Havana River. There is a trail available to this protected natural area.
- The Casa Luna restaurant takes advantage of the hotel’s organic garden to give a unique flavor to the food with its wide variety of natural seasonings.
- The hotel also has a tilapia and shrimp farm, the restaurant has fresh products since they are healthily raised for consumption.
- Some of the tours have the main purpose of protecting the rainforest with reforestation and tree planting projects.
- All the lighting is 100% low consumption LED light.
- Casa Luna supports the “Reduce your footprint” philosophy that supports the carbon neutrality that Costa Rica pursues.
- It is the first hotel in the north of the country that works with photovoltaic panels and solar panels. sustainable tourism eco-luna